Flume >> mail # user >> Send data to a remote Hbase server

Send data to a remote Hbase server
Hi,

I set up Flume to get Apache server log and send it over to Hbase, my
experiment works in a single machine (Apache, Flume and Hbase all in local
machine)

If I want Flume to send to Hbase located in a remote server, what should I
do? I don't see in flume.conf example a place for remote Hbase address.

Thank you,

George