Flume >> mail # user >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.3.1 released

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.3.1 released
Hello sir,

     Mirrors are not working for me. Getting 404 when I visit the link
specified by you. Backup sites are working though.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Tariq
+91-9741563634
https://mtariq.jux.com/
On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:33 AM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> The Apache Flume team is pleased to announce the release of Flume
> version 1.3.1.
>
> Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available service for efficiently
> collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log data.
>
> This release can be downloaded from the Flume download page at:http://flume.apache.org/download.html
>
> The change log and documentation are available on the 1.3.1 release page:http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.3.1.html
>
> Your help and feedback is more than welcome. For more information on how
> to report problems and to get involved, visit the project website athttp://flume.apache.org/
>

> The Apache Flume Team

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-01-03, 00:16