Hadoop >> mail # user >> Java Heap space error

Re: Java Heap space error
All I see in the logs is:
2012-03-05 17:26:36,889 FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskTracker: Task:
attempt_201203051722_0001_m_000030_1 - Killed : Java heap space

Looks like task tracker is killing the tasks. Not sure why. I increased
heap from 512 to 1G and still it fails.