HBase, mail # dev - Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?

Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?
Stack 2013-03-29, 20:42
Things basically work.   I was going to put an RC for folks to poke at,
perhaps this weekend or at least early next week.

St.Ack

P.S. Remember, 0.95.0 releases are "development releases".  They are rough,
not-for-production, lacking polish and testing, with no guaranteed upgrade
path between 0.95.x to 0.95.y.  We are putting them out so we get feedback
on the branch that will eventually become 0.96, our next stable offering.