Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig now has two new committers!

Pig now has two new committers!
Hi,

It is my pleasure to announce that Pig now has two new committers -
Ashutosh Chauhan and Richard Ding. Both Ashutosh and Richard have made
significant contributions to Pig and we are glad to have them on board!

Olga