From: Milind A Bhandarkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 5:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Proposal to create a branch for contrib project Zebra

IANAC, but my (non-binding) vote is also -1. I think all the
improvements
and feature addition to zebra should be available through pig trunk. The
codebase is not big enough to justify creating a branch. If the reason
is
Pig's dependence on a checked in hadoop jar, the shims proposal by
Dmitry
should be taken up asap, so that those who want to use zebra can use pig
trunk with hadoop 0.20

- milind
On 8/17/09 5:14 PM, "Yiping Han" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
>

> On 8/18/09 7:11 AM, "Olga Natkovich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> +1

PIG

--
Milind Bhandarkar