MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.10

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.10
+1 (binding)

- verified signatures and digests
- deployed binary tarball to a single-node cluster and ran some jobs
- built from source
- deployed source build to a single-node cluster and ran some jobs

Jason