MapReduce, mail # user - YARN - container networking and ports

+
Brian C. Huffman 2013-04-22, 14:55
+
Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmase... 2013-04-22, 15:27
Re: YARN - container networking and ports
Sandy Ryza 2013-04-22, 16:54
The yarn-default.xml file in the Hadoop repository contains the default
ports for all of the YARN protocols.

-Sandy