Flume >> mail # user >> How to use HTTPS with HTTPSource?

+
shushuai zhu 2013-06-19, 20:10
+
Josh Myers 2013-06-19, 20:16
+
Ashish 2013-06-21, 09:09
+
shushuai zhu 2013-06-21, 21:37
+
Ashish 2013-06-22, 02:38
+
shushuai zhu 2013-06-24, 14:54
+
Ashish 2013-06-24, 15:05
Re: How to use HTTPS with HTTPSource?
I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2109 to track this. Feel free to submit a patch!
Cheers,
Hari
On Monday, June 24, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Ashish wrote:

> So am I :) I am just into my 2nd week of reading about Flume. If I were in your place, I would have added Jetty SSL example code to HTTP source and make it work. Other approaches are purist approaches, and are needed only when you need a very low level control of your implementation.
>
> I can try to put up an example by this weekend, if time permits.
>
> HTH !
>

> On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 8:24 PM, shushuai zhu <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])> wrote:
> > Ashish, thanks again. Could you elaborate a little more what I should do? I am relatively new to Flume (just started using it a couple of weeks ago) and also new to open source code base.
> >
> > Shushuai

Ashish 2013-06-26, 09:28
+
shushuai zhu 2013-06-26, 14:43