Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo Standby Master question

+
Terry P. 2013-11-05, 20:13
+
Josh Elser 2013-11-05, 20:51
+
Terry P. 2013-11-05, 22:13
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-11-06, 16:32
+
Terry P. 2013-11-06, 18:12
+
Terry P. 2013-11-13, 22:12
+
Terry P. 2013-11-13, 22:29
+
Terry P. 2013-11-13, 23:43
+
Josh Elser 2013-11-14, 00:18
+
Terry P. 2013-11-14, 00:49
Re: Accumulo Standby Master question
No worries -- we're always happy to help people along. It's not hard, it
just requires some patience to get used to the process.

Let us know if you have any problems/questions as you move forward, and
I'll keep an eye out for a ticket from you.