Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo Standby Master question

Re: Accumulo Standby Master question
No worries -- we're always happy to help people along. It's not hard, it
just requires some patience to get used to the process.

Let us know if you have any problems/questions as you move forward, and
I'll keep an eye out for a ticket from you.