Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Header line in Select query help?

+
Matouk IFTISSEN 2013-06-06, 15:42
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-06-06, 16:01
+
Matouk IFTISSEN 2013-06-06, 16:13
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-06-06, 16:30
+
Matouk IFTISSEN 2013-06-06, 16:43
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-06-06, 17:27
Re: Hive Header line in Select query help?
There's a issue working on this :

--
Best wishs!
Fangkun.Cao