Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
There's no news on a resolution, but you can see the root issue in the latest Hive report to the board (http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2013/board_minutes_2013_06_19.txt look in the Hive section).  The issue is not technical.

Alan.