Hadoop, mail # dev - Contributing to the Hadoop project

+
Clay McDonald 2012-08-08, 17:23
Re: Contributing to the Hadoop project
Steve Loughran 2012-08-08, 17:34
On 8 August 2012 10:23, Clay McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello all,  I would like to know how I can assist with the Hadoop project?
> It doesn't matter in what capacity. I just want to help out with whatever
> is needed.

One way that can benefit you and the source is to grab the alpha/beta
releases and use them -find bugs, file bugreps, make sure your code works.
Fixes go in fastest at this time.

If you can provide patches, even better -but reporting problems in betas is
valuable on its own
> Thanks,
>
> Clay McDonald

+