HDFS >> mail # user >> http://x.x.x.x:50030/jobhistory.jsp [ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException]

http://x.x.x.x:50030/jobhistory.jsp [ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException]
Hi Guys,
I am trying to view jobhistory.jsp page, It's shows Arry indexoutof Bound
Error

How to resolve this
Problem accessing /jobhistory.jsp. Reason:

    1

Caused by:

at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobHistory$JobInfo.getJobHistoryFileNameParts(JobHistory.java:833)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.jobhistory_jsp._jspService(jobhistory_jsp.java:307)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1221)