Flume, mail # user - HDFS Test Failure

+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-19, 22:56
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-19, 23:06
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-26, 01:38
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-26, 02:20
Re: HDFS Test Failure
Connor Woodson 2013-01-27, 23:44
Nope, doesn't work. Doing 'mvn clean install' still gives me errors on the
HDFS mini cluster test; doing an install without tests and then running
'mvn test' doesn't work either.

Running the tests with sudo generates the same results as before: HDFS
tests work, but TestAsyncHBaseSink / TestHBaseSink end up timing out.

- Connor

Brock Noland 2013-01-28, 00:01
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-28, 02:24