Pig >> mail # user >> Tracking parts of a job taking the most time

Tracking parts of a job taking the most time
All,

I have a 400 line pig script which perfoems the calculations I need it to perform, however I need to figure out the amount of time that specific parts of the script take.

For example, initial load from a Hbase table - id like to know how much time the load takes before moving onto the next step.

Whats the easiest way to break this down?
thanks,
JM