HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Unable to add co-processor to table through HBase api

Re: Unable to add co-processor to table through HBase api
Hi Ram,

The table exists and I don't get any error while running the program(i
would get an error if the table did not exist). I am running a distributed
cluster.

Tried following additional ways also:

   1. I tried loading the AggregationImplementation coproc.
   2. I also tried adding the coprocs while the table is enabled.
Also had a look at the JUnit test cases and could not find any difference.

I am going to try adding the coproc along with jar in Hdfs and see what
happens.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-18, 04:27
+
anil gupta 2012-10-16, 22:35
+
anil gupta 2012-10-17, 02:43
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-17, 04:44
+
anil gupta 2012-10-18, 21:16
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-19, 04:43
+
anil gupta 2012-10-19, 04:58
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-19, 05:23
+
anil gupta 2012-10-19, 16:07
+
anil gupta 2012-10-19, 05:31
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-19, 05:37
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-19, 05:40
+
anil gupta 2012-10-19, 05:51
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-19, 05:54