HBase, mail # user - Unable to add co-processor to table through HBase api

Re: Unable to add co-processor to table through HBase api
anil gupta 2012-10-17, 18:04
Hi Ram,

The table exists and I don't get any error while running the program(i
would get an error if the table did not exist). I am running a distributed
cluster.

Tried following additional ways also:

   1. I tried loading the AggregationImplementation coproc.
   2. I also tried adding the coprocs while the table is enabled.
Also had a look at the JUnit test cases and could not find any difference.

I am going to try adding the coproc along with jar in Hdfs and see what
happens.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--