HBase, mail # user - question on filters

Re: : question on filters
Dhaval Shah 2012-05-26, 01:30

Yes instead of a single Get you can supply a list of Get's to the same htable.get call. It will sort and partition the list on a per region basis, make requests in parallel, aggregate the responses and return an array of Result. Make sure you apply your filter to each Get