HBase >> mail # user >> HBase in action.

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-19, 21:04
Re: HBase in action.
Tree Killer!
:-P

Sorry, I had to say that...
I would recommend the electronic versions.
Using Lars' book as an example... you can annotate, flag and search the book's content easily.
Also you don't have to worry about misplacing it, or it getting lifted from your desk by person or persons unknown.

But yes, definitely books worth having.

On Nov 19, 2012, at 3:04 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just got my paper version of HBase In Action.
>
> Congrat to Amandeep and Nick! I'm not yet totally done with Lars' book
> but already looking forward to ready this one!
>
> For those who don't have those 2 books, just a reminder that they are
> very useful to start with! Also keep them close by your keyboard.
>
> JM

+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-21, 15:08
+