HDFS >> mail # user >> Anyone has experience on using Fuse ?

Anyone has experience on using Fuse ?
Hi all,

We are planning to use Fuse on hadoop, but we found memory leakage
problems. And it seems fuse for hadoop has no update for a long time.
So I am curious to know no one use fuse on hadoop ? In my opinion,
this feature will be very useful. I am very appreciated that if anyone
can share their experience on using Fuse for hadoop.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang
+