Pig, mail # dev - [Discussion] Any thoughts on PIG-3457?

Re: [Discussion] Any thoughts on PIG-3457?
Alan Gates 2013-09-30, 20:28
We should separate out two separate concerns.  If I understand correctly we don't need any of these changes in 0.12.  So we should revert these patches from the 12 branch so that we can get it released quickly in a backwards compatible way.

We will then have plenty of time to discuss the separate question of how we proceed going forward (deprecated APIs or new APIs).

Alan.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE