HBase, mail # user - composite query on hbase and rcfile

+
ur lops 2013-04-10, 22:14
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-11, 01:35
RE: composite query on hbase and rcfile
Liu, Raymond 2013-04-11, 02:08
I guess rob mean that use one query to query rcfile and HBASE table at the same time.
If your query is on two table, one upon rcfile, another upon HBASE through hbase storage handler, I think that should be ok.

Best Regards,
Raymond Liu

> what's mean a composite query? Hive's query doesn't depends on file format, it
> can be ran on  text file, sequence file, rcfile etc.
>

> On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 6:14 AM, ur lops <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >      Does anyone know, if hive can run a composite query over RCFILE
> > and HBASE in the same query?
> >

> > Quick anwer will be highly appreciated Thanks in advance.
> > Rob

+
ur lops 2013-04-11, 02:11