HBase >> mail # user >> composite query on hbase and rcfile

RE: composite query on hbase and rcfile
I guess rob mean that use one query to query rcfile and HBASE table at the same time.
If your query is on two table, one upon rcfile, another upon HBASE through hbase storage handler, I think that should be ok.

Best Regards,
Raymond Liu