Accumulo, mail # dev - unit test not running

+
Keith Turner 2013-04-12, 15:04
+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-04-12, 15:25
Re: unit test not running
Christopher 2013-04-12, 15:41
That was my fault. I fixed it in 1.5 branch, and will merge to trunk.
I added this extra activation for my testing jar sealing, so I could
test it whenever I built without unit tests, so I wouldn't have to do
the full apache-release profile. It should be working now.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii