Accumulo >> mail # dev >> unit test not running

Re: unit test not running
That was my fault. I fixed it in 1.5 branch, and will merge to trunk.
I added this extra activation for my testing jar sealing, so I could
test it whenever I built without unit tests, so I wouldn't have to do
the full apache-release profile. It should be working now.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii