HBase, mail # dev - Protobuf change to 2.5

+
Anoop John 2013-08-21, 13:29
+
Stack 2013-08-21, 16:34
+
Anoop John 2013-08-21, 16:45
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-08-21, 18:53
Re: Protobuf change to 2.5
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-08-21, 13:40
Yes I think it is missed.  Compiling the Cell.proto file with 2.5 and
creaing the protos file makes the compilation successful.
On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 6:59 PM, Anoop John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am getting the error like below when doing compile
>  [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] C:\Code\HBase\hbase-protocol\src\main\java\org\apach
> e\hadoop\hbase\protobuf\generated\ClientProtos.java:[2748,100] cannot find
> symbo
> symbol : variable PARSER
> location: class org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.CellProtos.Cell
>
> We need to recompile the proto generated files and checkin.  This is
> missed?
>
> -Anoop-

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-08-21, 16:01