HDFS, mail # user - Which hadoop installation should I use on ubuntu server?

Re: Which hadoop installation should I use on ubuntu server?
Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmase... 2013-03-28, 19:48
In BigTop´s wiki, you can find this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+install+Hadoop+distribution+from+Bigtop+0.5.0#HowtoinstallHadoopdistributionfromBigtop0.5.0-Ubuntu%2864bit%2Clucid%2Cprecise%2Cquantal%29

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,