Hadoop >> mail # user >> log files on the cluster?

Re: log files on the cluster?
Hey,

If you're running Cloudera's Distribution for Hadoop (CDH) and looking for
log files, you may find the following blog post useful:
http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2009/09/15/apache-hadoop-log-files-where-to-find-them-in-cdh-and-what-info-they-contain/
.

Regards,
Jeff