Hive >> mail # user >> Does Hive support the standard IN and EXIST query?

+
Alex.Wang 2012-12-24, 07:32
Re: Does Hive support the standard IN and EXIST query?
hive does support IN clause in where (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-801)

LEFT SEMI JOIN implements the correlated IN/EXISTS subquery(more on this is
in http://hive.apache.org/docs/r0.9.0/language_manual/joins.html)

--
Nitin Pawar