Hadoop >> mail # dev >> git line endings trouble since recent trunk

+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-28, 18:01
+
Zhijie Shen 2013-06-28, 18:54
+
Omkar Joshi 2013-06-28, 19:19
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-28, 19:27
+
Colin McCabe 2013-06-28, 19:56
+
Colin McCabe 2013-06-28, 20:03
+
Doug Cutting 2013-06-29, 04:10
+
Luke Lu 2013-06-30, 00:18
+
Luke Lu 2013-06-30, 00:22
+
Colin McCabe 2013-07-01, 17:42
Re: git line endings trouble since recent trunk
I added a couple of links that discusses 'line endings' when I added
.gitattributes in this JIRA.
HADOOP-8912<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8912>

I am just reproducing them here.

   1. http://git-scm.com/docs/gitattributes#_checking_out_and_checking_in