Hadoop >> mail # dev >> git line endings trouble since recent trunk

Re: git line endings trouble since recent trunk
I added a couple of links that discusses 'line endings' when I added
.gitattributes in this JIRA.
HADOOP-8912<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8912>

I am just reproducing them here.

   1. http://git-scm.com/docs/gitattributes#_checking_out_and_checking_in