Drill >> mail # dev >> Welcome Timothy Chen as new committer!

Re: Welcome Timothy Chen as new committer!
Congrats Tim!  Very well deserved.

Welcome aboard :) Do you want to take a look at catching up on straggling
small submitted patches?  I can focus on cast stuff, writer interface and
your broadcast sender.  Maybe you can pick up some of the other simpler
ones?  For commits, I'm trying to make sure that all commits have the jira
name in the commit message and the correct author.

thanks,
Jacques