Hive >> mail # dev >> Running unit tests on Windows - Need some suggestions/help to fix exim & archive related issues

+
Kanna Karanam 2012-06-14, 23:02
Re: Running unit tests on Windows - Need some suggestions/help to fix exim & archive related issues
ARge windows :)

Well '!' is just a shortcut for a process builder. I guess if we were
clever enough we could make the escapes more cross platform.

It might be better to build udfs that could do this things

SELECT RM("/path/to/file") from src limit 1;

It would not be pretty but it would be cross platform :)