Hadoop >> mail # general >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Roman Shaposhnik

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-10-24, 23:33
+
Andrew Wang 2013-10-24, 23:35
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-24, 23:37
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-26, 04:45
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-10-24, 23:47
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-25, 00:04
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-10-25, 00:05
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-10-25, 09:12
+
Bobby Evans 2013-10-25, 14:55
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-11-19, 17:27
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-11-19, 17:34
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-11-19, 17:49
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-11-19, 20:42
+
Ahmed Radwan 2013-11-19, 22:25
+
Mike Percy 2013-11-19, 22:52
+
Jun Ping Du 2013-11-20, 03:26
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Karthik Kambatla
Thanks all for the kind words. I am very excited and looking forward to
contribute more to the project.

Karthik

PS: Sorry for the delay - was on vacation.
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 7:26 PM, Jun Ping Du <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congratulations! Karthik!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Junping

Roman Shaposhnik 2013-11-20, 02:21
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:08
+
Jason Lowe 2013-12-12, 14:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-12-11, 22:20
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:45
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-12-09, 21:47
+
plamen jeliazkov 2013-12-09, 23:11
+
Vishesh kumar 2013-12-10, 14:41
+
VIGNESH PRAJAPATI 2013-12-10, 14:44
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:40
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-15, 15:34
+
Thomas Graves 2013-12-12, 13:38
+
Bobby Evans 2013-12-11, 22:18
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 19:09
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:45
+
Brandon Li 2013-12-10, 01:28
+
Binglin Chang 2013-12-10, 02:06
+
Arpit Agarwal 2013-12-11, 02:15
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:40
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-15, 15:33
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:08
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 19:10
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:45
+
Brandon Li 2013-12-10, 01:29
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:40
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-15, 15:33
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:11
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 19:12
+
Esteban Gutierrez 2013-12-09, 19:43
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:46
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-12-09, 21:48
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:39
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:10
+
Binglin Chang 2013-12-10, 02:06
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-10, 11:54
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 21:21
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:46
+
Brandon Li 2013-12-10, 01:29
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:39
+
Mayank Bansal 2013-12-12, 22:07
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:10
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:38
+
Mayank Bansal 2013-12-12, 22:07