HBase >> mail # dev >> Thoughts on HBASE-2357? (read-only slaves)

Thoughts on HBASE-2357? (read-only slaves)
I was wondering whether anyone is working on the read-only slave feature?
 I see that previously Andrew had hoped to implement this as a coprocessor.
 Any additional thoughts beyond what is in the bug comments?

Thanks
Jacques
+
lars hofhansl 2012-01-28, 00:03