Pig >> mail # dev >> CHANGES.txt in trunk

+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-05-03, 20:34
+
Daniel Dai 2013-05-03, 20:38
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-05-03, 20:41
Re: CHANGES.txt in trunk
What do mean by remove?  They should still be in the file.  They may need to be relocated under the 0.11 section.  But the trunk CHANGES file should include all changes that are on trunk.

Alan.

On May 3, 2013, at 1:34 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy wrote:

> Hi,
>   I see lot of patches that went into 0.11 are under trunk in the
> CHANGES.txt. Should we sync the file with the CHANGES.txt in branch-0.11
> and remove those jiras from trunk that went into 0.11? What is the usual
> process of updating CHANGES.txt when a jira is checked both into a branch
> and also trunk?
>
> Regards,
> Rohini
+