Robert Evans 2012-09-29, 15:35
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 13:48
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
If you think 0.23.5 is a month or so away, I'd encourage you to pull it in right-away... this will ensure anyone external using this will get a good out-of-box experience.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 20:42
+
Jason Lowe 2012-10-01, 20:53
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 21:05
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 22:44
+
Owen OMalley 2012-10-05, 18:44
+
Arun Murthy 2012-10-05, 18:46
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-05, 19:41
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 15:06
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-08, 18:51
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 19:12
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:35
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-09, 19:03
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-15, 19:55
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 17:53
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 18:19
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-23, 00:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-23, 01:17
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-23, 15:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-15, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:42
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-10, 15:47