Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] 0.23.4 release

Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-01, 20:35
If you think 0.23.5 is a month or so away, I'd encourage you to pull it in right-away... this will ensure anyone external using this will get a good out-of-box experience.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy