Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2013 ([ppmc])

On Apr 5, 2013, at 1:46 AM, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Eric, looks good to me.
>
> Under the issues left before graduation it mentions that wiki item, i don't
> think that necessarily needs to hold up graduation, so i wonder is there
> anything else at all left  that needs to happen? Chuwka isn't a big fast
> moving poddling, but thats ok, i think its shown it would survive ok. What
> do others here think?

I hold a different opinion, which everyone knows.  I'll most likely vote against graduation but I'll probably be out voted.  No worries!  No need to gain consensus on my behalf; we shall simply agree to disagree.  :)

With that said, we do need to be transparent in our reporting with respect to the inactivity of the project and the community's decision to graduate in spite of it.

Regards,
Alan