MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-10, 03:39
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-10, 06:14
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 06:18
+
Arun Murthy 2013-04-10, 09:19
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-04-10, 16:11
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-11, 23:20
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 12:47
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-11, 23:27
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-17, 19:01
+
Robert Evans 2013-04-17, 21:50
-0

the release is missing HADOOP-9704 that has critical effect on downstream
projects e.g. build are affected. The issue has been raised for the first time
back in 4/10/13 http://is.gd/OGb3GG and never been even sneezed upon.

Cos

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 03:26AM, Arun C Murthy wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've created a release candidate (RC2) for hadoop-2.0.4-alpha that I would like to release.
>
> The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.4-alpha-rc2/
> The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.4-alpha-rc2

> thanks,
> Arun