MapReduce, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

Konstantin Boudnik 2013-04-18, 18:05
-0

the release is missing HADOOP-9704 that has critical effect on downstream
projects e.g. build are affected. The issue has been raised for the first time
back in 4/10/13 http://is.gd/OGb3GG and never been even sneezed upon.

Cos