Hive, mail # user - What is pfile in pom.xml

Re: What is pfile in pom.xml
Abdelrahman Shettia 2013-11-11, 22:52
Hi Jie,

Seems that there is an error related to:

No FileSystem for scheme: pfile

 Have you tried to replace the line?

<test.warehouse.scheme>pfile://</test.warehouse.scheme>

With:
/test

So that it would work in this format:

CREATE TABLE rename_partition_table (key STRING, value STRING) PARTITIONED BY (part STRING)
STORED AS RCFILE
LOCATION 'pfile:${system:test.tmp.dir}/rename_partition_table';

Basically it is the following conf:

<property>
  <name>hive.exim.uri.scheme.whitelist</name>
  <value>hdfs,pfile</value>
  <description>A comma separated list of acceptable URI schemes for import and export.</description>
</property>
Thanks
-Abdelrahman

--