MapReduce >> mail # user >> YARN Container JVMs

Re: YARN Container JVMs
If you use MR, then the options you mention are valid for controlling
the MRv2 app spawned task JVMs.

If you're not seeing any JVMs being spawned across the cluster when
you run an MRv2 job, chances are you're running jobs via the
LocalJobRunner accidentally instead.

--
Harsh J