Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Staggered start of nodes in an ensemble

Re: Staggered start of nodes in an ensemble
Probably goes without saying but you cleared out the datadir when
switching from 3.5 to 3.4? I don't think anyone has tested 3.4 code
reading a datadir generated by a 3.5 server yet....

Patrick