Sqoop, mail # user - Data export to SQL Server fails with MAPRED_EXEC_0017:Error occurs during extractor run

+
Kallinteris, Christos 2013-09-09, 12:39
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-09-12, 06:37
+
Kallinteris, Christos 2013-09-12, 07:48
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-09-16, 08:06
Re: Data export to SQL Server fails with MAPRED_EXEC_0017:Error occurs during extractor run
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-09-16, 12:04
Glad to hear that, happy Sqooping!

Jarcec