HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:37 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 0.94.1 should get out of the door soon, though, because of HBASE-6311, hence (and because this exists in 0.92 and probably 0.90)
> I don't think this should be blocker for 0.94.1.

+1 on the above from Lars based on the additional comment on HBASE-6461

HBCK should be able to get the cluster back in this state, that can be
for 0.94.2.

Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)