HBase >> mail # user >> Zookeeper issue? (ConnectionLoss for /hbase/hbaseid)

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-15, 23:19
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-15, 23:41
Re: Zookeeper issue? (ConnectionLoss for /hbase/hbaseid)
So. I have restarted everything and I found the issue...

I ran the code above from Eclipse where I have HBase trunk. Cluster is
running with HBase 0.94.2.

Conclusion: HBase Trunk is not compatible with 0.94.2?

Anyway, now it's working again...

JM

Stack 2012-11-16, 07:35