HBase, mail # user - Zookeeper issue? (ConnectionLoss for /hbase/hbaseid)

Re: Zookeeper issue? (ConnectionLoss for /hbase/hbaseid)
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-16, 01:44
So. I have restarted everything and I found the issue...

I ran the code above from Eclipse where I have HBase trunk. Cluster is
running with HBase 0.94.2.

Conclusion: HBase Trunk is not compatible with 0.94.2?

Anyway, now it's working again...

JM